[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: PATHNAME-SYMBOL (Version 3)
- To: Masinter.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Issue: PATHNAME-SYMBOL (Version 3)
- From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 9 Nov 87 20:39 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: <871023-163235-1628@Xerox>
I support PATHNAME-SYMBOL:NO (Version 3).
I did notice the following (non-preemptive) problem, which should
be fixed if convenient before the proposal goes out:
"... some users are used to type interactively ..."
"... some users are used to typing interactively ..."