[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 8)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Issue: KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 8)
- From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Mon, 9 Nov 87 22:03 EST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU
- In-reply-to: <871109202108.4.KMP@RIO-DE-JANEIRO.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 87 20:21 EST
From: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I support KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE:ANY as expressed in
I do have the following (non-preemptive) comments about things
that I'd like to see fixed, but I wouldn't hold up the proposal
* In KEYWORD-ARGUMENT-NAME-PACKAGE (Version 8), I would change:
((-keyword- -var-)) to ((-keyword- -var-) ...)
to make it clear that a default value is not being omitted.
Better safe than sorry.
* The spelling of "aesthetic" needs to be regularlized. Sometimes
you omit the leading "a", which I know is your preference, but
sometimes you let my spelling slip through. Genera's spell
program says it has a leading "a", by the way.
I doubt that any occurrences of that word came from me. Was
"your preference" referring to me or to Larry?