[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiler cleanup issues, again
- To: sandra%orion@λcs.utah.edu (Sandra J Loosemore)λ
- Subject: Compiler cleanup issues, again
- From: Ram@C.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1988 18:47 EST
- Cc: cl-cleanup@SAIL.STANFORD.EDU, mike%acorn@LIVE-OAK.LCS.MIT.EDU, smh%franz.uucp@UCBARPA.BERKELEY.EDU
- In-reply-to: Msg of 1 Mar 1988 18:15-EST from sandra%orion at cs.utah.edu (Sandra J Loosemore)
- Sender: RAM@λλ
Well, currently I haven't been to any X3J13 meeting because CMU won't
pay for peons to go flying around the country. Now that Scott Fahlman
has ceased to be active in X3J13, he has been pusing to have me made
the CMU delegate, so I might make it at some future meeting. But I
think that the value of in-person meeting time is overrated.
What sort of small, well-defined proposals (that have been tabled) do
you have in mind?