Re: Issue: DOTTED-MACRO-FORMS (Version 1)

There's a category of programs that are "usually bad style except when they're
not". I have a harder time defining when that is, but I think dotted macro forms
falls into that category. There may be a few occasions where saying  (frob a b .
c) where you know frob is a macro with an &REST argument is a good idea. I think
we could allow it in the standard, it wouldn't cost any implementations any
performance, I wouldn't want students normally writing their homework that way,
but it might occasionally be just the right thing.

But I don't care much....