away....

Unfortunately, something has come up, and I will be away for at least a week.
I've updated the cl-cleanup directory on arisia.xerox.com

The directory clcleanup/release has the 10 issues that I'd gotten to that  are
"Ready for release?" so far.

The directory clcleanup/mail has my personal mail of back mail on issues (in the
Xerox local "Lafite" format, unfortunately).

If I can ask your assistance, if there are issues where you have suggestions or
improvements, it will help if you can mail out revised versions rather than just
critiques.