Re: Issue: EQUAL-STRUCTURE (Version 4)

I think there would be grounds for objection if the cleanup committee
started recommending that the standard document this or used particular
wording. I certainly wouldn't use an imperative "Document that ...." in the
cleanup proposal.

I would object to a statement in the Discussion section saying that

"It would be useful if descriptions of EQUAL and EQUALP
included notes to the effect that ..."

Since we're both on the Editorial committee, we can bring up there how it
might be most appropriate to get those kinds of notes into the standard
document and where it would be appropriate to put them.

OK?

Larry