Issue: STREAM-INFO (Version 5)

The name can be changed any way you want.  I will work to change the
form any way you want too, if you give me a bit of guidance.

As for graphic characters.  I do not see that they should be any
problem. the printed width is simply the change in horizontal position
without regard to any vertical changes.  The printed width can be zero
if that is what is happening, or negative for that matter.  As long as it
is deterministic what the character will do, I do not see the problem.

			Dick Waters