Possible issue: GCD-NO-ARGUMENTS

The LCM issue even appeared on Guy's "Clarifications" of 6-Dec-85".

Tobin's reasoning about GCD looks ok to me, but it might not be that
bad simply to say that 0 is a singluar point for GCD.

Not too long ago, I proposed adding rational infinities to CL (to the
general common-lisp mailing list, I think, rather than to Cl-cleanup);
by analogy to IEEE floating infinities, we could have -1/0 and 1/0 as
rational infinities.  There are a number of other reasons for wanting
these objects besides (GCD 0).

-- JonL --