Re: Issue: CLOSED-STREAM-OPERATIONS (Version 6)

    Date: 3 Feb 89 22:55 PST
    From: masinter.pa@Xerox.COM

    One reason to send it out to X3J13 is to arbitrate on our notes. I notice
    that Moon's notes say "Accepted with amendment that CLOSE of a closed
    stream returns NIL".

I rechecked my original handwritten notes and they really do say that CLOSE
of a closed stream returns NIL rather than T.  However, I don't care at all
which it returns, and it may be that I wrote down the amendment incorrectly.

    Mary (or anyone else): do you have a record of the amendment & vote on
    issue CLOSED-STREAM-OPERATIONS?