[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Issue: LOAD-TRUENAME (Version 1)
- To: Kent M Pitman <KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Subject: Re: Issue: LOAD-TRUENAME (Version 1)
- From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 89 13:19 PST
- Cc: CL-Cleanup@SAIL.Stanford.EDU
- Fcc: BD:>Gregor>mail>outgoing-mail-5.text.newest
- In-reply-to: <890313174517.3.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Line-fold: no
I favor this. I would even favor either of the other two ideas even at
this `late date'. The behavior of each of the proposals is simple, its
easy to see what it will and won't do, and it satisfies a real demand.
I should note that I have never wanted the incremented functionally
offered by the `stack' proposals, but I could still vote for them.