Issue: LOAD-TRUENAME (Version 1)

I favor LOAD-TRUENAME:NEW-PATHNAME-VARIABLES.  I think this
proposal would be greatly improved by adding two more variables,
*LOAD-PATHNAME* and *COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME*, whose values are
the pathname opened by LOAD or COMPILE-FILE, rather than the
truename.  The need for these is more obvious if you think
about systems where the pathname cannot be easily reconstructed
 from the truename.  This includes file systems with symbolic
links and some pathname systems with logical pathnames.