was voted down by something to something.

    Date: Wed, 15 Mar 89 11:40:28 EST
    From: Dan L. Pierson <pierson@mist.encore.com>

	Date: Wed, 15 Mar 89 11:06:53 EST
	From: Guy Steele <gls@Think.COM>

	   > >+ FUNCTION-COMPOSITION
	   > >Synopsis: Add new functions
	   > >Version 5, 10-Feb-89
	   > I know this is picky, but I thought it was decided to fail this one
	   > completely and amend TEST-NOT-IF-NOT (I believe that was the related
	   > issue).

	   -- you may be right. I wish we had minutes. I guess I'll stick by my
	   summary unless I hear otherwise.

	My notes show that the COMPLEMENT function was accepted and
	all other parts of the proposal failed.
	--Guy

    My memory agrees with Guy's notes.  We did spend several sessions on
    this one and the waters got rather muddy at times.