Re: **DRAFT** issue QUOTE-MAY-COPY

I think we're all pretty much agreed that the writeup for this issue
needs an overhaul, perhaps going as far as to rename the issue and its
various proposals.  I was hesistant to do so right before the meeting,
for fear that such drastic last-minute changes would leave everybody
even more hopelessly confused.  (I've noticed that this has happened a
few times with cl-cleanup issues.)  After next week hopefully we all
won't be in such a panic and we can give this the attention it
deserves.

-Sandra
-------