[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: KMP@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM
- Subject: Issue DEFCONSTANT-VALUE
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 88 17:13:12 PDT
- Cc: Gray@DSG.csc.ti.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, CL-Compiler@SAIL.Stanford.edu
- In-reply-to: Kent M Pitman's message of Sun, 9 Oct 88 03:34 EDT <881009033429.4.KMP@BOBOLINK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
re: If any kind of feature like this were added, I'd want to first
see a declaration (useful with both DECLARE and PROCLAIM) before
I thought about any macro encapsulation.
This harkens back to the some (non?) cleanup proposal about LET-CONSTANT;
remember it? I too like the idea of a declaration called CONSTANT.
-- JonL --