DEADLINE for finishing 1 and 2

re: It seems that the issue of re-working the initialization mechanism must
    be done before then.  I haven't seen any messages on this in a while.

There have been a flurry of messages on (re)initialization, and I'm not
sure if it all settled down.  As a reminder, at the last X3J13 meeting,
I brought up the matter of the similarity of the initialization protocols
and the re-initialization ones; someone (probably you or moon) suggested
that this issue would be dealt with in the mails, and that I should hold
my question until something more concrete appears.  I think I'm still
waiting?

-- JonL --