Re: Plan Comments

    Date: Mon, 9 May 88 11:20 PDT
    From: Gregor.pa@Xerox.COM

    I think that trying to make setf of find-method work is a bad idea.  We
    already have add-method and remove-method, they work, and are clear.  I
    think we are just going to end up with a kludgey sort of interface to
    them if we try to make setf of find-method work.

    Lets leave this out of the current draft.  This kind of last minute
    change which no one has a chance to think about carefully is not a good
    idea.

Oh mumble, you're probably right.  So setf of find-class will work, but
setf of find-method won't.  What about setf of find-generic-function, leave
that out too?