Callable Methods

I am aware of the proposed ontology of method objects, but I think we need
to carefully think about how much of the hierarchy to uniquely specify in
Ch3.  That is, method objects are things that on the surface could be
callable. Therefore, maybe the metaclass should be something distinct from
from standard-class, but with the proviso that it is acceptable to either
identify this metaclass with standard-class or to hang it under
funcallable-standard-class.

			-rpg-