Ida

I would be concerned with adding another person to the steering committee
at this point. I thing you would then also have to consider some
additions from the European communitee and so on, possible leading to
a rather large group.

I think we would do better to identify a serious technical person, or
a more senior person, such as Eichi Goto, who is extremely well known
in the LISP, Alabgra and AI communitee in Japan. Goto has been
involved with numerous LISP implementations, both software and
hardware.

I will dig around for some of the articles I have, maybe can find some
new names.

-------