Lisp conference

I think that Dan Weinreb's message covered the essential points of what
needs to happen at the Lisp Conference, except that I would add the need
for a question/answer session with as many members of the technical and
steering committees as we can conveniently round up.  Perhaps the right
format is a 90 minute session with half an hour of status reports and an
hour of open discussion.

My guess is that this will be very heavily attended, so we'll need the
largest available room.  I doubt that any slots are left on the official
program, so this may have to be an evening add-on of some sort.  I
beleive that some of us are on the program committee for the meeting, so
maybe those people could make known our desire for a time slot of some
sort.

-- Scott