[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: cl-steering@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Lisp Conference
- From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1986 15:10 EDT
- Sender: FAHLMAN@C.CS.CMU.EDU
So what I seem to be hearing is the following:
1. We put out an announcement letter and make it available at conference
registration. This will describe how to participate in X3J13, among
other things. Mathis and I will work on this.
2. RPG will announce the Object-Oriented session once he has worked out
3. We will find some time for all of us (at least, all who make it to
Boston) to get together. Try to keep Tuesday night open.
4. We will talk with the Eulisp people and see if they want to have a
5. That's all. No other public activities related to Common Lisp.