Lisp Conference

So what I seem to be hearing is the following:

1. We put out an announcement letter and make it available at conference
registration.  This will describe how to participate in X3J13, among
other things.  Mathis and I will work on this.

2. RPG will announce the Object-Oriented session once he has worked out
the details.

3. We will find some time for all of us (at least, all who make it to
Boston) to get together.  Try to keep Tuesday night open.

4. We will talk with the Eulisp people and see if they want to have a
joint meeting.

5. That's all.  No other public activities related to Common Lisp.

Right?

-- Scott