Plans for Lisp Conference

We'd better make some firm plans for meetings in and around the Lisp
conference, if we intend to have any.  RPG has tentatively scheduled a
meeting on Object-Oriented stuff on the afternoon of Aug 6, after the
conference ends.  What else do we need?  A meeting among ourselves (as
many as are presnt in Boston)?  Some sort of formal session having to do
with X3J13?  An open Q&A session for interested members of the public?
Any sort of session during the conference itself?  (Probably too late to
schedule that now.)  The only big free slot seems to be Tuesday night,
and if we don't move soon, people will have firm travel plans that will
preclude anything before or after.

-- Scott