EuLisp

    Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1986  17:32 EDT
    From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>

    I doubt that a proposal to re-open this question would get very far; there
    has been too much blood spilled on both sides of the issue.

Right.  It's sort of a shame that so much of the recent Common-Lisp mail
has been proposals to reopen all kinds of questions.  It's gotten to the
point where it's hard to find the interesting messages among all the
"Gee, why is Common Lisp like this, it really ought to be like that"
mail.  I don't know what to do about this.