CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM

Good Afternoon:

I noticed a message you posted to the net today.  I sent the ILA CLIM
tape to Felix Ingrand, and I believe I answered all of his questions
about bug reports.  I am very sorry that you weren't included.

In the future you may contact me about any questions or comments, and
I will be more than happy to assist you.

To file bug reports to ILA please write to: bug-clim@ila.com.

If you have any further questions, please contact me directly. :-)

Sincerely,

Sherdah Bowman
    Sherdah Bowman		    Franz Inc.
    Marketing Representative	    1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
    INTERNET: slb@franz.com	    Berkeley, CA  94704
    UUCP:     uunet!franz!slb	    (415) 548-3600, FAX: (415) 548-8253

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index