CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM Release dates?

I am developing an application on Symbolics workstations that I plan
to port to UNIX machines in a year or so.  We are approaching the time
to design our User Interface, and we want to avoid the conversion from
one UI system (we are currently looking at CommonWindows) into CLIM.
We would like to avoid this by implementing straight into CLIM.
What I need to know, however, is when the CLIM developers (Symbolics,
Franz, Lucid, ILA, etc.) intend to release BOTH a beta version and
a production version, and of what type (0.9, 1.0, or whatever).
Please, reply to me directly.

Thank you for your time.
Bryan Basham

PS - I will send a summary if there is any interest.

/  Bryan D. Basham				  /
/  NASA/JSC  Mail Stop: ER22,  Houston TX  77058  /
/  (713) 483-2065				  /
/  basham@AIO.JSC.NASA.GOV			  /

0,,

Main Index | Thread Index