CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: menu-multiple-choose

    Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1991 15:12 EDT
    From: will taylor <taylor@charon.arc.nasa.gov>

    Recently Scott McKay provided his code for menu-multiple-choose.

    I compiled it in a package which inherits from the CLIM package and
    got these messages (under Genera 8.1, CLIM 27.3) --

I guess they are all internal symbols in CLIM.  Put "CLIM::" in front of
them.  I said I made no promises about this code, other than that it
works for me.

    For Function MENU-MULTIPLE-CHOOSE
      ACCEPT-VALUES-EXIT-BOX is not a defined presentation type name.
      It appears in a call to WITH-OUTPUT-AS-PRESENTATION.
      ACCEPT-VALUES-EXIT-BOX is not a defined presentation type name.
      It appears in a call to WITH-OUTPUT-AS-PRESENTATION.
      ACCEPT-VALUES-EXIT-BOX is not a defined presentation type name.
      It appears in a call to WITH-INPUT-CONTEXT.
      ACCEPT-VALUES-EXIT-BOX is not a defined presentation type name.
      It appears in a call to PRESENTATION-SUBTYPEP.
    The following functions were referenced but don't seem defined:
     SIZE-MENU-APPROPRIATELY referenced by (:INTERNAL MENU-MULTIPLE-CHOOSE 0 WITH-TEXT-STYLE)
     STREAM-POINTER-POSITION-IN-WINDOW-COORDINATES referenced by (:INTERNAL MENU-MULTIPLE-CHOOSE 0 WITH-TEXT-STYLE)
     POSITION-WINDOW-NEAR-CAREFULLY referenced by (:INTERNAL MENU-MULTIPLE-CHOOSE 0 WITH-TEXT-STYLE)

    Apparently these items are not exported from the CLIM package.  Doesn't
    that make this code non portable under release 1.0 ?

    Or is menu-multiple-choose targeted to be exported from the CLIM package
    in release 2.0 ?

    ==> Will Taylor

0,,