CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: problem selecting regions within regions

    Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1991 21:50 EST
    From: Peter Karp <pkarp@ai.sri.com>

    As an aside, using :single-box NIL provides a good workaround for
    this problem.  That is, even though I have composite objects, the
    NIL option has more precise selection semantics.  I still argue
    that the current behavior of :single-box T is a bug, but again,
    NIL is a good workaround.

I'm afraid I have to disagree that the behavior of :SINGLE-BOX T is
buggy - it really does do exactly what it is supposed to.

Do you know about :SINGLE-BOX :HIGHLIGHTING and :SINGLE-BOX :POSITION?
If you do not, I believe they are documented.

0,,