CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

type-ahead in CLIM

CLIM does not seem to have particularly good type-ahead capabilities.
Example: I've defined four application commands, each of which scrolls
a pane of my application in a different direction.  Each command is
accessible through a different keystroke accelerator.  CLIM is not
able to queue up multiple such commands.  If, for example, I hit
#\control-meta-U (which means scroll up) twice in a row, and the
second keystroke occurs during the first scrolling, the second keystroke
is ignored, i.e., the screen is only scrolled once.

This is pretty annoying, and is more annoying in some other contexts.

Are you aware of this problem, and is a fix possible?

Peter