CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM for Mac: any experience?

Hi CLIMers!

Does anybody work with ILA*s CLIM on the Mac? I am interested in your
experiences concerning the following points:

- How much RAM does it need (minimal, recommended) ?
- Speed (development, runtime) ?
- Robustness (development environment, application) ?
- Application code portability to Franz/Symbolics CLIM on Sun ?

Any comments are welcome, thank you in advance!

Thomas Hemmann hemmann@gmdzi.gmd.de Phone +49-2241-14-1  Fax +49-2241-14-2889
German National Research Center   * I think he bought his doublet in Italy, *
for Computer Science (GMD)        * his round hose in France, his bonnet in * P.O. Box 1316                     * Germany, and his behaviour everywhere.  * Germany D-5205 Sankt Augustin     * Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice     *