CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

I believe that the original CLX backend did not take into account the
resolution of the display when selecting fonts.  This has been changed in
later versions. Also, in the latest CLX backend, the way the fonts are
obtained has been changed and so opening a CLX root window is now
substantially faster.  I imagine that these changes should eventually be
incorporated into the CLIM supplied by your particular vendor.

-----
Chris Richardson, Franz Inc.	1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
cer@Franz.COM (internet)	Berkeley, CA  94704
uunet!franz!cer (uucp)		Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253