CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

com menu align...

    Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1992 15:10 EST
    From: Mike Meehan <mmeehan@eesof.com>

    I am trying to figure out how to left justify a command menu within the
    entire width of the current column... It defaults centered, i.e.,

    |                       Exit                              | <-- CMD menu
    |                                                         | <-- App Pane

    What I have done is to use the following def for the command menu:

      (:panes ...
	 (com-menu  :command-menu
		    :display-function `(clim:display-command-menu :max-width 40)

Does :NO-INITIAL-SPACING T do the trick?

    I get the max-width number from trial and error...
    Obviously this is a weak fix.

    Are there other layout tools/options that I have missed?

    Thanks in advance... -MM

     Mike Meehan
     Manager, Simulation Optimization Technology Group
     EEsof Inc., R&D Department
     5601 Lindero Canyon Road
     Westlake Village CA. 91362
     FAX/VOICE: 818.879.6374