CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

accepting-values recursively

I'm hitting slow turnaround time in accepting-values with objects that can
have over a thousand accepts for their parameters.  I can break them down
by doing recursive calls to accepting-values.  This will require a bit of
recoding on my part and before I try it I want to know if anybody has tried recursion on accepting-values.  If so, is there any special undocumented
gotcha's that I will have to worry about?  Will I gain response speed by
doing this way?  I'm thinking of implementing this beast in the following
manner:

(accepting-values ...
	1
	2
	(accepting-values ...		The numbers are just separate
		3			different accept forms!!!!!!
  		4
		5  )
	6