CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CLIM -> Postscript code file question

    Date: Tue, 5 May 1992 16:41 EDT
    From: Curt Eggemeyer <curt@eraserhead.jpl.nasa.gov>

    This is a quick dumb question.  I wish to produce multiple hardcopy
    pages of plots from my data objects within CLIM.  I know where the pages
    are relative to my graphics output.  How do I start a new page within
    the with-output-to-postscript-stream construct?  Is it something as
    simple as this: (assume you're in a packaging using CLIM)

    (with-open-file (f-stream "a-postscript-code-file" :direction :output)
	    (with-output-to-postscript-stream (stream f-stream)
		    ....  some graphics output
		    (format stream "~|")   ;begin a new hardcopy page?
		    ....  more graphics output on the next page
	    ))

There isn't any way to get CLIM to throw a new page.  It doesn't have a
model of pages.

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index