CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

event lookahead

Hi, I'm making a window editor and want to process as many keyboard
events as possible before refreshing the screen.

When I get a keyboard event (using tracking-pointer), I first update
the internal editor representation, then try to refresh as little as
possible of the screen. Since this takes a long time, there might be
several keyboard events waiting each time and I would like to process
them all before the next refresh. I need something like
get-all-keyboard-events-from-event-queue, perhaps using read-gesture
with zero timeout?

Any hints?

Hallvard Traetteberg
Dept. of Knowledge Based Systems