CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

accepting-values pane (CLIM 1.1 Genera 8.2)

UX1038

We're having difficulty with accepting-values panes.  The fields blank out whenever the
user does any activity outside the avv pane.  The presentations still appear to be there
because the spots are still hot and the user can edit (with-blindfold-attached).  When
the user changes a value, then that value and its prompt show back up.

We've tried :resynchronize and :incremental-redisplay to no avail.  We're using the
:display-function as per the documentation.  Can someone send us a working example or
tell us a workaround?

Don Mitchell			dmitchell@trc.amoco.com
Amoco Production Company	(918) 660-4270
Tulsa Research Center