CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

presentations outside of frame panes

I would like to pop up a temporary window over one of my application
frame panes and display active presentations associated with that frame.

I tried this once in the past with no success - i.e. the presentations
were not mouse-sensitive - and resorted to using TRACKING-POINTER.
Now I really need the functionality of a large set of my presentations
and don't wish to duplicate the effort.

Any pointers?

Details, details, details - (GENERA 8.1 CLIM 1.0) (CLOE 3.1  CLIM 1.0)
                            (ALLEGRO 4.1 CLIM 1.1)

  Jeff DeLisio

     | Price Waterhouse	       DeLisio@tc.pw.com |
     | Technology Centre		         |
     | 68 Willow Rd                (415) 688-6674|
     | Menlo Park, Ca. 94025   fax (415) 321-5543|