CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help for editing text.

  Date: Mon, 28 Sep 92 13:03:32 PDT
  From: Bill York <york%oakland-hills@lucid.com>

  I would be interested in the trace output from the following:

  (trace clim::interactive-stream-process-gesture)

0: (CLIM::INTERACTIVE-STREAM-PROCESS-GESTURE #<CLIM::INPUT-EDITING-STREAM @ #x1333e0e>
     #\CONTROL-\d NIL)
0: returned NIL

Looks like #\control-\d got "swallowed" as you say.  A little poking around shows
that this is bound to COM-IE-DELETE-CHARACTER for my environment.

If an activation character is not going to work, then clim should probably detect
this and signal an error.  I would prefer, on the other hand, that
activation characters always activate.  In this case, the activation character
is the most important IE command because it means "done editing".

Done editing.

jeff

0,,

Follow-Ups: References: