CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Additional keyword arguments to clim:present

Randy,

   Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 10:31:03 CST
   From: Randy Coulman <coulman@skdad.usask.ca>

   [ Allegro CL 4.1, CLIM 1.1, Sun Sparc 1+ ]

   Is it possible to provide additional keyword arguments to clim:present methods
   beyond those already specified?  I'd really like to use draw-text* in some of
   my methods and pass in the x and y coordinates and the :align-x and :align-y
   keywords.  Is this possible?  Or desirable?

Yes, this is what the additional 'options' parameter in the
define-presentation-type form is for.  I've defined (x,y) options as
well as several others in many of mine and use the options in present
calls.

   Further to this, is there a way to specify the clim:stream-default-view of a
   pane?  A keyword in clim:define-application-frame would be nice.  Am I missing
   something somewhere?  I'm currently just using setf on clim:stream-default-view
   in my display function.

Other than setting it like you're doing, how else would you like to do
it?  Do you mean a single keyword specified as the default for all
panes of the frame?

Jeffrey

jclose@ads.com: ADS BA&H/1953 Gallows Rd #600/Fairfax, VA 22182 703-902-7150

Anarchists don't believe in rules.  Surrealists make up their own.

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index