CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: scroll-bars

;;This reminded me that I wanted to point out that you can use
;;open-window-stream independent of the application frame mechanism
;;entirely.  For example, you could have an application that just
;;created a window (with a :parent of the root window), popped it up,
;;and then did PRESENT or ACCEPT or even READ-COMMAND on it.

in fact, I have already done this, porting a version of mac-style
dialog-box windows to CLIM (it's a mediocre port, I do my own
mouse-handling, no presentations...it derives from lispm versions of
the same code).

 -- clint

0,,