CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

clim 1.1 questions

I've just started using clim 1.1, and I must say it's much nicer than 1.0 was.
But I've run into a few problems that maybe some of you climmers out there
have already solved.

CLIM 1.1
Lucid 4.0.2
X11R5/twm
sun sparc

- Scrolling a partially occluded CLIM window seems to leave behind blank areas.
  Looks like allow-graphics-exposures needs to be set down in xlib or something.

- How to notice when a window is iconified or deiconified.

- How to open a window stream with :edges-from :mouse.

- How to destroy a toplevel window.  Deleting a window from twm causes all sorts of
  nasty things to happen.

- How to disable the right click menu on a command menu item (where the only entry in the
  popmenu is the solitary command).

Thanks in advance!

--Fred White
  fwhite@bbn.com