CLIM mail archive
clim 1.1 questions
I've just started using clim 1.1, and I must say it's much nicer than 1.0 was.
But I've run into a few problems that maybe some of you climmers out there
have already solved.
- Scrolling a partially occluded CLIM window seems to leave behind blank areas.
Looks like allow-graphics-exposures needs to be set down in xlib or something.
- How to notice when a window is iconified or deiconified.
- How to open a window stream with :edges-from :mouse.
- How to destroy a toplevel window. Deleting a window from twm causes all sorts of
nasty things to happen.
- How to disable the right click menu on a command menu item (where the only entry in the
popmenu is the solitary command).
Thanks in advance!
Main Index |