CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Accepting values and commands.

    Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1992 17:58 EDT
    From: Brian Anderson <bha@atc.boeing.com>

    CLIM 1.1
    ACL 4.1
    SunOS 4.1.1

    Is there a way to construct an accepting-values dialog to supply the
    required/optional arguments of a command?  What I have in mind is
    something like what Genera/DW used to do for Meta-Complete (that was
    strictly for completion and would be interesting to know how to do on
    ACL also).  I want to pass the name of a command, a command table (and
    whatever else) and have an accepting values dialog be put up for the
    commands arguments.

Actually, CLIM *does* support meta-Complete to fill in a command dialog.
Here is the magic parameter, which you can extend to include something
more useful for ACL:

(in-package :clim)
(defparameter *command-previewers* '(#+Genera #\m-Complete))

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index