CLIM mail archive
clim 1.1 questions
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1992 21:51 EDT
From: Fredric M White <fwhite@BBN.COM>
I've just started using clim 1.1, and I must say it's much nicer than 1.0 was.
But I've run into a few problems that maybe some of you climmers out there
have already solved.
- Scrolling a partially occluded CLIM window seems to leave behind blank areas.
Looks like allow-graphics-exposures needs to be set down in xlib or something.
I think this is fixed in CLIM 2.0
- How to notice when a window is iconified or deiconified.
This is definitely fixed in CLIM 2.0
- How to open a window stream with :edges-from :mouse.
I don't know about this, since I'm no X-pert.
- How to destroy a toplevel window. Deleting a window from twm causes all sorts of
nasty things to happen.
I think this is also fixed in CLIM 2.0
- How to disable the right click menu on a command menu item (where the only entry in the
popmenu is the solitary command).
There is not really any good way to do this.
Thanks in advance!
Main Index |