CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Active select

I would like to augment the presentation translator for the select
gesture.  Consider the following.  I have a command with one argument.
When the argument for that command is being accepted (after mousing on
the menu item for the command), I would like the select translator to
*activate* the command with the selected presentation as if I had
subsequently typed an activation character.

BTW - why do presentations selected with the select translator (or any
other translator for that matter) not appear in the presentation's
history?

0,,