CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

pop up of a window during command parsing

I want to let the users of my app easily change the color of things on
the display.  I had this solution in mind: create a command (say Change
Color Of) that would take as a first argument an object on the display
(a click of the user would select the object) and as a second argument a
color.  But to select the color, I wanted to pop up a small window with
all colors (at that time of command parsing) and let the user click on
the color.

Has anyone done something like that yet?

How can I pop up a window between input of arg1 and arg2 and make sure I
can get a color from it as the second arg of the underlying frame?

vk
--
Never trust a pretty header: use keunen@nrb.be to reply
--