CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: scaling problem

;;In CLIM 2.0, you can do this:
;;
;;  (setf (text-style-mapping <port> <text-style>) <font>)
;;
;;to get any mapping you want.  You can define new text style attributes,
;;too, if you want.  You can also define "device fonts".
;;
;;CLIM 1.1 has these facilities, but they are harder to use.

aahhh, this is very nice. I looked, and the appearance is:

(text-style-mapping <x-display-device> NIL <clim-text-style> <window>)

which is OK with me. I haven't tried to SETF this, but if that
works...

(i found this by tracing clim::text-style-mapping, for those who want
to see for themselves)

or course that still leaves the Q of scaling the text, but it means
that I can use most any font I can get to...which at the moment isn't
really all that many (perhaps 6-8 typefaces, with 10-20 fonts each).

 -- clint

0,,

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index