CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

printing adaptations

Suppose I want to lightly modify my drawing functions when they draw
output that will be printed (fi draw in black and white instead of
color, draw ellipses instead of rectangles,...).

Is it a good idea to use the view argument to present?

I already use it to present my objects differently if they get output in
a textual manner (+textual-view+) or in an iconic manner
(+iconic-view+).  Would it be wise to define new presentation methods
that would specify on a view like +printed-view+???

vk
--
Never trust a pretty header: use keunen@nrb.be to reply
--