CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Resizing Window

I'm using Clim 2.0 and Lucid 4.1 on a Sun running X Windows...

I'm having problems understanding how resizing a window takes place.
In all the Clim demos, making the window larger by resizing it results
in a white strip being displayed with the orginal window staying
looking exactly the same.  Does this feature work?

In the graphics-demo that comes with CLIM,
there is a maze which claims to resize to fit the window; however, if
the window is resized, the maze remains the same size.  I think the
problem is that the function (window-inside-size) always returns the
same size even if the window is resized?  Is this correct?

Thanks,

--Whitney