CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motif menu-bar behavior.

  #+ACL 4.2 Pre-rel
  #+clim2 pre-rel

  in looking at some Motif apps (written in "C" [shudder]), I see that
  they have a pulldown/cascade-button on the right hand end of the
  menu-bar, usually it's "Help", with the normal pulldowns at the left
  end. is there a way to get clim to do this?

  example:

  clim defaults:

  File Edit This That Help

  Motif apps:

  File Edit This That				Help

  i.e., is there justification control in some way? I haven't dug
  through my Motif books to see how it's done in that *other*
  language...

This is not currently supported in CLIM 2.0 on Allegro. It would be fairly
simple to implement - the hardest part being deciding on how you want to
control this from CLIM. Do you have any suggestions?

-----
Colin Meldrum, Franz Inc.	1995 University Avenue, Suite 275
colin@Franz.COM (internet)	Berkeley, CA 94704
uunet!franz!colin (uucp)	Phone: (510) 548-3600; FAX: (510) 548-8253