CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motif menu-bar behavior.

>Subject: Re: Motif menu-bar behavior.
>Date: Wed, 15 Dec 93 19:37:52 -0800
>From: Colin Meldrum <colin@franz.com>

>  From: chyde@BBN.COM
>  [...]
>  i.e., is there justification control in some way? I haven't dug
>  through my Motif books to see how it's done in that *other*
>  language...
>This is not currently supported in CLIM 2.0 on Allegro. It would be fairly
>simple to implement - the hardest part being deciding on how you want to
>control this from CLIM. Do you have any suggestions?

Let me ask a related, but slightly different question: What do we have
control over in the display/appearance of the (Motif) menubars?

I'm aware of the following:

   1] The associated command-table.

   2] The Text Style.

   3] The Foreground/Background colors.
   (2 & 3 can be defaulted by inheritance from a specified
   Associated Window.)

Is this it?  Are there other controllable features that I've not mentioned
here?

Thanks
Nichael

Main Index | Thread Index