CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

:echo nil in presentation to command trans.

    Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 10:35 EST
    From: Benjamin Renaud <benjamin@reagan.ai.mit.edu>

    PS: here is what is happening exactly:

    (define-presentation-to-command-translator
      1survey-query-to-com-edit-query-inside-form
0	(survey-query 1com-edit-query-in0side1-form 0interface-command-table
	       :documentation "Edits a query within a form"
	       :gesture :select
	       :echo nil
	       :maintain-history nil)
	2(object0)
      `1(0,2object0))

    The :echo seems to work, but :maintain-history does not seem to work.
    If it matters at all: the survey-query presentation type is used within
    a custom view (called INSIDE-FORM).

This is strange -- DEFINE-PRESENTATION-TO-COMMAND-TRANSLATOR is
expanding to exactly the right thing for me, and ACCEPT-1 is definitely
checking for the NIL case of :MAINTAIN-HISTORY in a place that looks
pretty fool-proof.  I don't know why this doesn't work for you.

Follow-Ups: References:

Main Index | Thread Index