CLIM mail archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Silly Drawing Questions

Hello there,

I just played with some CLIM 2.0 (Genera 8.3) stuff.

I have the following questions:

If I have created a polygon object how do I draw it?
The obvious DRAW-POLYGON function (!) uses points as
arguments. So I could get the points of a polygon and draw
them with DRAW-POLYGON. But this is not what I want. There
should be a generic drawing function for graphical objects
like points, rectangles, ...

How can I check if a point is inside a polygon? There
is a function REGION-CONTAINS-REGION-P. This one
calls REGION-CONTAINS-POSITION-P. And for this
generic functions is no matching method available.
Isn't it implemented or am I too stupid?

Regards,

Rainer Joswig

Main Index | Thread Index